Monday, January 26, 2015

24-HOUR TECH LOG~ Sunday, January 25th, 2015

Technology Log for Sunday

9:30-11:00 am: Checking email, listening to Spotify

12:00-12:50 pm: Duolingo and Babbel App for leaning Spanish

4:00-6:30 pm: Mindlessly staring at YouTube videos....don't judge me!!!


1.5 hours
50 minutes
1.5 hours = 3hours and 50 minutes


Reflection: My computer has been a complete shit lately and I really don't use it that often. Most of the time on technology is spent using my phone just because I love to stream music a lot while doing other activities simultaneously. I spend WAY too much time on Youtube, and honestly its hard not to watch videos all day about things you love learning about. I also commit a large chunk of my time learning Spanish because I want to become fluent in the language. Overall, I don't feel too guilty about it but I do feel like stepping away from technology and taking breaks is necessary for me to keep my sanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment